September 3, 2008



As I sit on the porch this evening to share my thoughts, I took these pictures to share.


When I drive to work there are 2 different routes. One has a red light and the other has none. If I go through town (with the red light at the town square) I pass a man at the only cross walk. I think he has always wanted to be in a parade, because he waves at EVERY car that passes! He is really happy.

By the end of 2nd period, the announcements are done. I am proud to say that I stand with my hand over my heart and say the pledge of allegiance....in English only! We say both the US and Texas pledge. When I decorate my office, I would like to have each of the flags in it. We also have moment of silence. I use that time to say a prayer. Today it was for the Murphy Family. Grandpa was laid to rest and there was a lot of sorrow. He will be missed, but he is here everyday. In each of his kids, their kids and their kids. He leaves quite a legacy.

No comments: