It is very difficult to explain to a 2 and 3 year old that the carnival is not good in the rain. We waited and waited. Because of the rain our evening cook out at the lake was canceled, so Conner went with me to take
Popa John to get the boat at the lake. On our way back, I kept wondering where my cell phone was. As I was thinking that, I looked in the rear view mirror, just in time to see my new (not even a month old) blackberry fly off the and
disintegrate on the pavement! YIKES...Later Brad and I walked at least 2 miles in the bar ditch hoping to find a piece that would contain the
sim card. No such luck. So I am
phoneless for a while.
Actually, I feel rather FREE!!
Finally about 2PM, Conner announced "No rain,
Meemaw" so it was off to the
PowWow. It was pretty soggy but the petting zoo was a big hit. Karissa loved the piglet. By 8pm that night, the kids were ready for bed. Lady and a Tramp relaxed them and they were soon fast asleep.
Sunday when they were getting ready to go, Conner did not want to go. Finally as he was getting in the car, he said "
Meemaw, can you go with me?" My heart was so filled with love right then. We talked about his next visit and soon both he and Karissa were in
their car seats and waiving a big sweet goodbye to
Meemaw and
Popa John!




Conner learned a new trick! Wow
No comments:
Post a Comment