August 5, 2012

Sunset, a full moon and changes on the horizon



Since I have lost my husband, partner, lover and best friend-my life has changed and seems to keep changing. As I adapt to the very lonely way of life here on the ranch, I am constantly questioning my future. As time goes by-and God seems to give me hints-I am feeling this chapter of my life may be coming to an end. Perhaps living in town is the beginning of the next chapter of my life.
25 miles from town and the stress of the ranch is beginning to be a heavy burden. It is the toughest decision I have ever had to make.
I know whatever I decide will not come easily.


As I look around and see the sun setting, my heart is heavy but life goes on. The sun will come up in the morning and I am still here....without John. Strength and confidence...happiness and peace is in my prayers every day.
Show me the way dear Lord....light up my path.


2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Oh Brenda~ My hearts aches with yours over the loss of your John. How do you replace such a treasured love?

Moving to town? Oh my that would be a big change wouldn't it. I pray the Lord gives you the guidance and wisdom you desire and my HIS peace fill you to overflowing.

hugs~ Cinnamon

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Just continue to listen to the Lord leading you.

I know it would be hard to leave the place that you shared with your beloved.


As the Lord brings you to mind, and even right now I am lifting you up before the throne of God and asking for his wisdom, guidance and comfort for you.

Deanna