February 23, 2011

The month of LOVE


February is the month of love and in the country that also means "skunk love".
You see it is their mating season and they aren't thinking straight.
Imagine that!
Many don't pay attention
and end up on the side of the road, if you know what I mean.
Then there are the skunks that are running around crazy in the woods and fields. That includes Murphy Ranch.
Yesterday, Yogi met up with one such skunk.
About 9pm last night I went out to say good night to my Yogi Bear and
OH MY GOODNESS!
The smell is unmistakable. It hurts your nose.
I simple shut the door and waited till today after work to bathe her.




I want to share with everyone the miracle cure.





Mix 32 ounces of hydrogen peroxide
1/4 cup baking soda
1 TBL dish liquid
It defuses the skunk oil and POOF....no more stink....really!!



No comments: