Fun times spent with a dear old friend. That is what I did this past weekend and it helped to clear my head and give me a breather. Not to mention, I enjoyed something I had never seen before....what at least at this level. I visited a Renaissance Festival with my lifelong friend and new friends she has brought into my life. What a fun time we shared. It was like being in Sherwood Forest for the day. An unexpected delight was the music. The weather was perfect and I am so grateful for such a wonderful time.
Today I spent the morning with my Michele and Amy. That always makes me smile and feel so good.
In the afternoon, I received information concerning the sale of the ranch and the purchase of my new home. It is good news. I really think this is all going to happen. And it all feels right. I have learned that what seems to be a failed prayer, is actually the answer to a prayer. It is so hard to understand God's plan till you get to the other side of it, but if you hold onto your faith-it will all come clear.
I don't want to say too much about all of that until I am actually through this transition. I think that should be the subject of my first post-hopefully from my new home.
Stay tuned. Closing may come soon and I will have much to share.
God is great!!!

2 comments:
You and your friend could be sisters! Glad you are getting out and meeting new people.
Your daughter and grandgirlie are beautiful.
Praying for your transition!
Deanna
Just peeking in on you. Are you in your new home? Life must be full and busy this Christmas season.
Thinking of you and praying all is well with you ♥
~Cinnamon
Post a Comment