As you know the name of my blog is "Life off a dirt road".
Since my move to town it seems that chapter has come to an end, and so must my posts to the blog. I toyed with the idea of changing the blog name but it just didn't feel right. I love to journal and will continue in a different manner for my family. I will also continue to follow the blogs of my dear friends. I love to read and find new craft ideas and appreciate those of you who supply that. Not to mention keeping up with the dear families I have come to love. So this is not goodbye, rather....see you later.
When one door closes-another opens. I am looking forward to the new doors that God has in store for me. Who knows.....there could be a new blog in the future.
God Bless you all,
Brenda
4 comments:
Changes are always coming our way and I'm happy to hear you're doing well and considering a new blog. Please email me when that happens so I can keep up with you!
~Cinnamon
Brenda, I'll miss you! Promise to visit.
And I know the next bend in your road will be another precious adventure!
Hugs to you
~Analene
God bless you :)
Oh friend! Please make sure to stop by my blog regularly okay?
Deanna
Post a Comment