February 2, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!!

February 1, 1958. Yep that makes me 56!! Really?
I was born in Fort Worth Texas and have lived my entire life (so far) within a 100 mile radius.
This is the first birthday in my new home and new memories are being made.
It began with a wake up call from my son, Brad. The best son in the world. He loves to be the first to wish me a happy birthday-and so he did. Later I heard something in the kitchen and when I went in, there was the best daughter in the world-cooking me breakfast. She even served it the "good china". Her plans were to serve in bed, but I spoiled it. As we ate, she said I had to get ready cause I was getting a massage at 10am!

After that was a manicure and pedicure then lunch. She drove me around and treated me like a princess all day. It was perfect. I am truly blessed and thank God every day for it.

3 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :-) What a beautiful way to celebrate your special day, surrounded by those you love.

hugs~ Cinnamon

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

What wonderful children you have! You are so blessed!

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Deanna

mountain mama said...

happy late birthday! :)