It just flys by. School starts August 23rd so I am back to full schedule, getting ready for the crowd. Actually I love my job, but I love being at home more. I look forward to the day I can set my own schedule and change it without notice.
I worked on a special project most of the summer but did enjoy a few weeks of "summer off".
My summer was spent with family
Building paper airplanes........
Keeping cool in the Texas heat....................
Fishing...........................
Sunset cruises on Proctor Lake..............
You know you have gone country when you enjoy watching the animals around the porch!
Some time spent canning bread and butter pickles, dill pickles, pickled okra, wild plum jelly and peach jelly. The garden is holding on. I water early every morning and keep saying I will pull weeds but have not. Have I mentioned how much I hate weeds!
I began a walking routine EARLY in the morning before the Texas heat takes hold. Once turning 50 happens, there are health issue that creep up. I am trying to take control with exercise and diet rather than pills. It is not easy! On my walk, it looks like a scene from Milo and Otis as I have at least 1 cat and a dog that tag along. We walk to the front gate and back which is 1 mile.
I began a walking routine EARLY in the morning before the Texas heat takes hold. Once turning 50 happens, there are health issue that creep up. I am trying to take control with exercise and diet rather than pills. It is not easy! On my walk, it looks like a scene from Milo and Otis as I have at least 1 cat and a dog that tag along. We walk to the front gate and back which is 1 mile.
Last but not least, time spent just relaxing....
No comments:
Post a Comment