My best friends and my daughters.
Family and friends are good medicine.
Shopping, seeing Christmas lights, eating wonderful food, watching movies
and just sitting around talking to the wee hours of the morning.
These are the things I have spent the last 2 weekends doing.
I have covered some miles and neglected some chores but I enjoyed every minute of it.
However, my heart is most happy when I enter Murphy Ranch Road.
There is such a soothing feeling as I cross the first cattle guard and breath in the sights and smells of the country. The new cemetery is to the right of the gate.
My honey is still the first thing I see as I return....and the last thing I see as I leave.
I have wonderful memories of holidays past. Those will never change.
I have learned the ones ahead are always changing. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not.
But this holiday season, right now.....
I will soak it in and enjoy every minute.
How about you?
1 comment:
What great pictures! I am so glad you are out enjoying family and friends. You are so right....they are good medicine ♥
Soaking up today....that's what I'm trying to do and not get bogged down with tomorrow or next week. I'm working on enjoying moments because life is really made up of tiny moments that we hold dear in our hearts.
hugs to you friend~ Cinnamon
Post a Comment