The year 2012! I thought we would be riding around in hover crafts like the Jetsons by now.
Some things have changed and some have remained the same. It seems that January is the time to think forward and make plans of bettering ourselves. The holidays are behind us. The decorations all put away. Time to move full force into the new year. For me that means learning to run a house and ranch on my own while working full time. It also means strengthening my relationship with God. I hope and pray that 2012 will be a good year.
Good health and happiness to all.
2 comments:
Praying as you navigate the new year...
Deanna
Yes Happy New Year! Pressing forward but always remembering. Lingering in the sweet thoughts of loved ones and keeping them near our hearts while we march ahead.
God is surely sending you a big hug cause I know I am :-)
~Cinnamon
Post a Comment