April 15, 2012

WINDY


No storms for Murphy Ranch, but lots of wind. Saturday was spent running errands that required the truck. Trips to the feed store and plant house. I had help with the yard (thank goodness) so it is mowed and ready for bug granules. So the first day the winds are calm that will be put down. Next weekend begins the new planting season. So much to be done on a farm. There always seems to be a project waiting. I always appreciated all that John did but I guess I never knew just HOW MUCH he did. I am finding that not only do "I" need him, but the ranch needs him too. So one situation at a time, I am learning my way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you find that keeping busy helps you? Especially at this time of the year, everything seems to be happening at once. We drove through Texas once (beautiful state) and now I can picture the country side. Wish I lived closer (I'm in Canada.) I'd love to see your ranch and all the cute little critters.
Praying for you,
Maria

Momma Bug said...

Brenda! Look how pretty that garden! I'm jealous of your flowers and vines. We're just saying goodbye to the last of the snow. AJ's been on the excavator a lot, moving dirt while it's soft, working on a deer fence, clearing some trees. My heart aches for your loneliness.
I'm thinking of you too :-)

~Analene