
What a wonderful treat
....grandkids.
They kiss
....grandkids.
They kiss
They hug
They make
They make
my heart smile.
Their laughter
Their laughter
is sweet music-
Brad and the kids were down of the weekend. They played in the sandbox (best $20 I ever spent), ran through the turtle sprinkler and..... ran....oh my did they run.
Conner says "Memaw, I love to run-watch" and off he would go. Karissa trailing behind.

We went to town Saturday and I asked the kids if they wanted to go to McDonald's for ice cream orrrrr to Memaws for popsicles! With no hesitation they both yelled "Memaw's".
My heart smiled again.
Conner says "Memaw, I love to run-watch" and off he would go. Karissa trailing behind.

We went to town Saturday and I asked the kids if they wanted to go to McDonald's for ice cream orrrrr to Memaws for popsicles! With no hesitation they both yelled "Memaw's".
My heart smiled again.
Sunday came to soon and they were packing up and heading for the car. Popa John and I got our big hugs and kisses they waved as they passed on the road on the far side of the pond.
Bye Bye my little monkeys....till next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment